The ARIES High-Purity D.I. Loop circulates feed water through three disposable cartridges. The first cartridge typically removes chlorine and organics (OR-1, Organic Removal Cartridge), while the remaining two cartridges typically remove ionizable contaminants (MR-1, Ultra pure Cartridge). A 0.2 micron final filter then removes bacteria and particles from the water. The ARIES is an attractive, compact unit, designed to be mounted on a wall or set free-standing on a laboratory counter. A continuous-duty pump recirculates water through the cartridges to ensure constant water purity. A temperature-compensated resistivity cell
- Will produce ASTM Type I reagent grade water when used with appropriate pre-treatment.
- A wide variety of cartridges is available to remove: inorganic salts, silica, carbon dioxide, precious metals, chlorine, organics, oxygen, and other contaminants.
- Equipped with a 0.2 micron final filter to assure bacteria-free water.
- Patented quick-disconnect cartridges utilize an O-ring sealing design, which facilitates quick and easy cartridge replacement without the use of tools.
- Polishes water up to 18.3 megohms.
- Constant recirculation system assures instantaneous pure water and eliminates the need for storage.
- Produces up to 4 liters (1.1 gal) per minute of ultra pure water.
- Temperature-compensated resistivity cell with LED readout. Meter indicates water quality and when to change cartridges.
- High capacity (long life) cartridges mean fewer change-outs.
- Extended cartridge life can be achieved by optional RD or DI pre-treatment.
- A pressure regulating valve and inlet pressure gauge allow the unit to be operated continuously at 30 psig (2.1 bar).
- Custom Cartridge configurations available.
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Tissue culture research
- Atomic absorption
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- Mass Spectroscopy
- Micro-electronic part and circuit rinsing
- Reagent grade chemical solution make-up water
- Gas chromatography
- Biochemical assays
- Ultra pure water for trace metal analysis
- Glassware rinsing
|Total dissolved solids (ppb)
|Silicates (ppb) Sodium (ppb)
|Resistivity (megohm-cm at 25°C)
|Grain-removal capacity (as CaCO3)
- 23 in (w) x 8.5 in (d) x 25 in (l)
- 58.4cm x 21.6cm x 63.5cm
- 1/4 in FNPT
- 1/4 in I.D. Tubing
- Hose Barb
- 110V Model (US) - 120V 60Hz
- 120V Model (Euro) - 220/240V
50Hz, 5 amps minimum
|Inlet Water Requirements|
- 37°C (100°F) maximum
- 0°C (32°F) minimum